End User Agreement
This end user agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of OneHash service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and OneHash (referred to herein as "OneHash", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the Internet site found and games described at www.onehash.com (the "Service"). By using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. Grant of license
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, OneHash grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games available and described on the onehash.com website (the website and games together being the "Service").
- The Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. OneHash is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- OneHash and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). OneHash reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify OneHash immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide OneHash with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- The term "OneHash", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by OneHash as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by OneHash. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to OneHash and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without OneHash’s prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of OneHash.
2. No warranties
REGARDLESS OF OUR EFFORTS, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE.
3. Authority / Terms of Service
You agree to the game rules described on the onehash.com website. OneHash retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of the OneHashs management, as regards any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
4. Your representations and warranties
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing bitcoins when using the Service and that OneHash has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on bitcoins awarded to you through your using the Service;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of OneHash and OneHash shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same; and
- you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
5. Prohibited uses
PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, OneHash reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless OneHash and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part; (ii) violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and (iii) use by you of the Service.
7. Limitation of liability
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall OneHash be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if OneHash had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit OneHashs liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
OneHash reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
OneHash reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
12. OneHash Wallet
- OneHash wallet functionality (later referred to as “OneHash wallet” or “OneHash wallets”) has been created with the sole purpose of allowing OneHash users to temporary store their bitcoin resources on the platform and use these resources (at its entirety) for their betting activity on OneHash.
- Any user can only have one OneHash wallet. In case of detection of multiple wallets usage (i.e. signing up from multiple email addresses) user agrees that their wallet funds will be suspended by OneHash, effective immediately, which means that the user will not have any rights to withdraw these funds from OneHash wallet or use these funds for betting activities on OneHash.
- The maximum amount allowed to be stored at any given time on OneHash wallet (with exception of winnings generated thanks to activity on OneHash) is set at 1.000 BTC. Users are not allowed to deposit amounts exceeding this value. If they do, the exceeding amount will be automatically retransferred to them at their cost to the external wallet address, a given user provided on Onehash.com. OneHash is not and never will be responsible for the correctness of the address nor the fact whether or not it still belongs to the said user.
- Users can request a withdrawal from their OneHash wallet at any particular time point. For security reasons (resources stored at a cold wallet), each request needs to be manually verified by OneHash Team members before the actual withdrawal transfer is propagated. The allowed amount to be withdrawn from the wallet cannot exceed the current confirmed balance less the amount of unconfirmed funds (in-play resources, resources with blockchain confirmation pending status, OneHash credits).
- Deposit bonus (OneHash credit) is eligible only for the first deposit to OneHash wallet. It can account for 100% of the first confirmed deposit value (up to 1.000 BTC). It will be paid in tranches of 10% of every eligible resolved bet value that is placed from the deposited resources until the entire bonus is credited on the user’s wallet. It shall be noted that eligible bets are the ones that correspond to the betting option that had the final odds multiplier of at least 1.100x, which means that the bonus payment will not be credited to the user’s wallet if the final betting option odds multiplier was lower than 1.100x. Additionally, in case a user places bets on multiple betting options within one event, the eligible bet will be the one with the highest amount placed, meaning that the other bets placed on the same event (yet with smaller amounts) will not be treated as eligible.
- No waiver by OneHash of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of OneHash to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement other than with an affiliate of OneHash.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and us.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.
- OneHash fees 5% of the bet pool. The winnings are rewarded only when their value exceeds 0.0001 BTC.
- By using your email address on OneHash service during betting process or when setting your personal account, you automatically agree to receive newsletters on the provided email. You are free to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a request via the service customer support form.
- Only standard "Pay to Public Key Hash" bitcoin transaction will be processed as a valid bet.