End User Agreement
The minimum technical requirement for you to use the OneHash Services and Website are as follows: connection to the internet, web browser, Java Script.
1. Grant of license
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, OneHash grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games available and described on the onehash.com website (the website and games together being the "Service").
- The Service is not for use by (I) individuals under 18 years of age, (II) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (III) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, OneHash shall not be held liable for User’s failure to do so.
- OneHash and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). OneHash reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify OneHash immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide OneHash with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- The term "OneHash", its domain names and any other trade marks or service marks used by OneHash as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by OneHash. In addition, all content on the Website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to OneHash and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights to the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without OneHash’s prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of OneHash. In particular, you undertake not to use the Website of Services in an illegal manner or provide unlawful content through the Website or Services.
2. No warranties
REGARDLESS OF OUR EFFORTS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE.
3. Authority / Terms of Service
You agree to the game rules described on the Website. OneHash retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service.
4. Your representations and warranties
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing bitcoins when using the Service and that OneHash has no responsibility to you for any such loss if it comes from you betting decision;
- your use of the Service is at your choice, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on bitcoins awarded to you through your using the Service;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of OneHash and OneHash shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, low connection speed, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same;
- you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider, should applicable jurisdiction provide for an option to participate in self-exclusion scheme;
5. Prohibited uses
PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to use the Services for his/her personal entertainment.
7. Limitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, shall OneHash be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if OneHash had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below. We will respond to your complaints within 14 working days, to an e-mail address you used to contact us.
10. Creation of user account
11. Games available through the Website
OneHash offers multiple games and betting opportunities via the Website. They are subject to rules as stipulated in the User guides available via the Website. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the game rules before you start playing to make the best out of your experience with OneHash.
12. OneHash Wallet
- The sole purpose of the OneHash wallet functionality (later referred to as “OneHash Wallet” or “OneHash Wallets”) is to allow OneHash users to temporarily store their bitcoin resources as part of the OneHash Services and use these resources (in their entirety) for their betting activity via OneHash Services.
- Each user can only have one OneHash Wallet within their user account. If OneHash detects that multiple OneHash Wallets are used by one registered User (i.e. if a User is attempting to sign up from multiple email addresses) the User acknowledges that their OneHash Wallet funds will be suspended by OneHash for use within OneHash, effective immediately. You have the right to file a complaint against OneHash’s decision to suspend your funds. OneHash will release your funds if it turns out upon complaint that the suspension was unfounded.
- The maximum amount allowed to be stored at any given time on OneHash wallet (except for prize money generated through activity on OneHash) is set at 3.000 BTC. Users are not allowed to deposit amounts exceeding this value. If they do, the exceeding amount will be automatically retransferred to them at their cost to the external wallet address, a given User provided on the Website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, OneHash is not responsible for the correctness of the address nor the fact whether or not it still belongs to the said user.
- Users can request a withdrawal from their OneHash Wallet at any particular time point and are eligible for one free withdrawal per 7 days. The minimum wallet withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. For security reasons (resources stored at a cold wallet), each request needs to be manually verified by OneHash Team members before the actual withdrawal transfer is executed. The allowed amount to be withdrawn from the wallet cannot exceed the confirmed balance less the amount of unconfirmed funds at the time of requesting withdrawal (in-play resources, resources with blockchain confirmation pending status, OneHash credits). Payouts from anonymous bets are made automatically and do not require withdrawal requests.
- Current and new users are eligible for one (promotional) transfer of deposit bonus (OneHash credit) to OneHash Wallet. It accounts for 100% of the confirmed deposit value (up to 1 BTC). The bonus is then awarded for each bet with final multiplier higher or equal to x1.1 and the amount of the bonus is a percent of the multiplier until the value of x10: for a bet on x1.1 you get 1.1%, for a x2 you get 2%, for x3.143 you get 3.143% and for x10 and over you get 10% bonus. After the bonus is rewarded it has to be rolled over either: on a bet over x1.1, on dice with probability less than 50%, on slots or on options. Please contact support, if you have any other questions regarding the bonus. The bonus depends on the first deposit so please make sure to make a big first deposit, since it will enable you to get up to 1.000 BTC extra on top of your winnings and games on OneHash, enjoy responsibly! The bonus is only active to unlock for 180 days after the deposit.
- The use of OneHash wallet is free of charge as long as the user remains active. Should a user become inactive (i.e. no mutual betting activity nor 'Live' section games activity in a period of at least 90 calendar days), a OneHash wallet maintenance fee shall be charged monthly in the amount of 0.005 BTC provided that the OneHash wallet balance is positive. You will receive e-mail notification informing you that we are about to start charging you maintenance fee, at least 7 working days in advance. Furthermore, once a user becomes inactive (same definition as above), all deposit bonus-related OneHash credits are taken away.
While you are entitled to cancel your user account at any time, you acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to withdraw from the contract governing the bets you placed and your use of games because:
- you agree to lose your right to withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the Uploader (once you placed a bet or played a game) and you expressly agree that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract before the lapse of the 14 days’ withdrawal period;
- the Uploader provides digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium and you expressly consent that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract with you before the lapse of the 14 days’ withdrawal period;
You thereby acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal.
14. Cancelling your account
You can request cancelation of your account at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 3 working days. All the credit deposited in the OneHash Wallet will be transferred to your external wallet address provided on the website of indicated in your request to cancel the account. Your funds will be transferred to your external wallet within 3 working days.
- OneHash commission is equal to 5% of the bet pool and the winnings are rewarded only when their value exceeds 0.0001 BTC. However, in practice the commission is lower than 5% thanks to bonus.
- Only standard "Pay to Public Key Hash" bitcoin transaction will be processed as a valid bet.
- The minimum bet on OneHash is 0.0001 BTC except for slots and dice where the minimum amount is 0.00000001 BTC.
17. Steam Free Coins
Registered users of OneHash are able take part in the “Steam Free Coins” affiliation program, which allow them to collect the determined value in BTC.
To take part the user must meet the described conditions:
- Have his/her Steam Account connected to OneHash;
- Have his/her Steam Account for at least 2 weeks;
- Counter-Strike:Global Offensive or Dota2 linked to the Steam Account;
- Steam profile set to be public;
- Games settings set to be public;
- Played at least 30 hours of any of the mentioned above games;
In order to receive the bonus, user must play Counter-Strike:Global Offensive or Dota2 for at least 30 minutes during 24 hours period with OneHash.com added to the Steam nickname.
User can claim the bonus every 24 hours after meeting the conditions described above.
OneHash team is checking randomly if user who takes part in promotion meets all the requirements described in points 2 and 3.
User who doesn’t meet the requirements are disqualified from receiving bonus until all the requirements are met.
The bonus daily reward depends on the overall hours played by the connected account:
- 0.0001 BTC > 100h
- 0.00001 BTC < 100 h
The bonus is awarded to users affiliation account.