This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of "cookie" files and similar technologies on the onehash.com website (the "Website"). The Website is operated by Blockchain Entertainment B.V., with its registered office in Curacao, address: Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS Building ("OneHash", "we", "us").
Your Privacy is important to us!
- In order to enable your use of the Website and services provided through the Website, we require that you set up an account with us. To create a user account, you are asked to provide the following personal data: e-mail address and password. OneHash is the controller of your personal data and takes appropriate steps to ensure security of your data.
- We process your personal data for the purpose of providing you OneHash services through our Website, processing and settling your payments and managing your relationship with OneHash. The processing is necessary for the performance of contract with you, which constitutes the legal basis of the processing.
- We also process your data for general marketing purposes: (I) responding to your queries and complaints; and (II) sending you marketing e-mails and contacting you telephonically, provided that you did not object to such processing of your personal data or that you consented to such forms of communication, should additional consent be required in your jurisdiction. In processing your data, we pursue our legitimate interest in direct marketing of our own services, which constitutes the legal basis for processing of your data.
- We may also process your data based on our legitimate interest, for the purpose of defense against potential claims and enforcement of our legal rights, should a dispute arise in the future in connection with your relationship with OneHash.
- Apart from registration data, we also collect information about your use of the Website and services provided by OneHash, in particular your usage history (bets placed and/or games played, history of your winnings etc.). We also verify your location through IP, in order to block the availability of OneHash services in some jurisdictions where we do not provide our services. Processing of such data is necessary for the performance of contract with you. We also gather and use your data for prevent fraudulent activities via our website.
- Provision of your personal data is in principle voluntary, but if you don’t provide us with your basic contact details (e-mail address and password), you will not be able to create a user account with us or use our services.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data by us when we rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis of the processing. You can also request that we correct or delete your data, should you believe that they are outdated or incorrect for any other reason or if you believe that we do not need your data any longer for the purposes for which they were collected. If you file such a request we will stop processing your data and delete it, unless there exists an important overriding legal interest (e.g. defense of claims or existence of a legal obligation to retain the data) which will entitle us to keep your data for a longer period. You also have the right of access to your data, as well as the right to data portability and to restriction of processing.
- We process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes, for which it was collected. In establishing the retention period for your personal data, we take into account, among others, the following criteria: (I) whether you express continuous interest in our services and continue to use the OneHash services or Website, (II) if we have a legal interest in processing your data, e.g. for the purpose of defense against legal claims (III) if there exist any specific legal obligations to store your date for a specific period of time, e.g. for tax or accounting purposes.
- We do not share your data with other data controllers, but we entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which act on our behalf and solely based on our instructions (data processors). In particular we use data processors, whom we select carefully, to store your data on secure servers located within the territory of the EU.
- We may have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
- If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your data by us or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
- Cookies are the small text files / fragments of text that the Website sends to the browser and which are sent back by the browser at the next entrances to the website, for the purpose of keeping the browser session or storing user page data.
- Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your journey around a single you interact with the Website and its content.
- Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to calculate visits to our website, check which functionalities of our website are used most and improve the operation of the Website.
- Device fingerprinting is a technology which allows us to collect information about your device (what browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone, other settings). We use this information to identify you and to ensure security of our website.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Website – ‘session cookies’ which are erased when the user logs out or closes the browser and ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on the user's device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes them manually.
- Handling and use of "cookies" is allowed automatically. However, these settings can be changed at any time. For details on how cookies are handled and used, see the settings of your web browser. You can learn more about cookies and similar technologies and check how to disable them for the browser you use by visiting the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, please visit the following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also opt out from Google Analytics by installing a browser add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.